My name is Dese Narfa Firmansyah. You can call me Dese. I recently graduated as Bachelor's of Computer Science from Brawijaya University. During my college years, I took a learning pathway in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. After graduating from college, I took Digital Talent Scholarship training in Cloud Computing that was held from Kominfo (Indonesia’s Department of Communication and Informatics). Now, I'm taking a part-time job as a Freelance Software Engineer in Backend.
Brawijaya University, Malang - Bachelor of Computer Science
- Final thesis paper publication: http://j-ptiik.ub.ac.id/index.php/j-ptiik/article/view/5895
SMAN 1 Purwosari, Pasuruan
- Specialization in Science
Freelance Software Engineer in Backend (March 2020 - Now)
- Build app that visualizing sea wave data using Python, Tkinter and Matplotlib
- Create forecasting on wave data using LSTM Neural Network
- Build a recommender system using CodeIgniter framework.
- Build a Telegram ChatBot daily activity management
- Build a Face Recognition Attendance Telegram Bot that utilize Amazon Rekognition
- Some of the projects are configuring Cloud API stuff in AWS and DigitalOcean.
Cloud Computing Engineer Trainee Digital Talent Scholarship, Faculty of Computer Science Brawijaya University (September 2019 - November 2019)
- Learn basic concept of Cloud Computing provided by Amazon Web Services.
- Learn using some cloud services in AWS like EC2, RDS, S3, DynamoDB, Serverless Lambda, AWS ECS and many more.
- Group project task: Build an real time air quality monitoring using IOT devices with forecasting feature for next 6 days. My responsibility are handling data transformation from DynamoDB to Sagemaker using AWS Data Pipeline, deploy Machine Learning model in Sagemaker and apply those model into AWS serverless Lambda function.
Artificial Intelligence Laboratory Teaching Assistant Faculty of Computer Science Brawijaya University (February 2019 - June 2019)
- Teaching, assisting and helping learning process for Artificial Intelligence-D and Artificial Intelligence-E laboratory practicum class.
Web Programming Laboratory Teaching Assistant Faculty of Computer Science Brawijaya University (February 2019 - June 2019)
- Teaching, assisting and helping learning process for Web Programming-C laboratory practicum class.
Student Intern Dinas Komunikasi dan Informatika Provinsi Jawa Timur (July 2018 - September 2018)
- Helped and developed a website Satu Data JATIM
- Develop Create, Insert, Update and Delete mechanism into Database, both data and metadata using PHP + CodeIgniter Framework.
- Research related to clustering using Self-Organizing Maps algorithm on PMKS dataset.
- Build and apply those clustering algorithm into Satu Data Jatim website.
Web Programming Laboratory Teaching Assistant Faculty of Computer Science Brawijaya University (February 2018 - June 2018)
- Teaching, assisting and helping learning process for Web Programming-E laboratory practicum class.
Staff at Android and Mobile Development Group PTIIK Organization of Open Source (POROS) Brawijaya University (September 2016 - February 2018)
- Learn some technology and software development methodologies.
Credit & tools I use to make this website.
Web technology & tools I use
- Gatsby JS (https://www.gatsbyjs.org): Gatsby JS is modern static page generator. Same as Jekyll and other static page generator framework, rather than taking data from database Gatsby JS is compiling content from template code and your text in markdown file into ready static page for each of your post.
- GitHub Pages (https://pages.github.com): GitHub Pages is service that allow you to host a website (especially Jekyll's website) into your repository. Just push your Jekyll's site to your page repository (yourusername.github.io) and your website will be hosted.
- Bootstrap (https://getbootstrap.com): Bootstrap is awesome open-source front-end framework. With Bootstrap, you'll get some good design of layout, typograph, button and some other component rather than designing from the stratch.
- Font Awesome (https://fontawesome.com): Font Awesome is a toolkit font with more option of icon and style over 15.000+.
- Google Fonts (https://fonts.google.com/): Just a repository from Google that hosted so many popular fonts. You also can get some good combinaton of using fonts here.
- gatsby-starter-prologue (https://www.gatsbyjs.org/starters/anubhavsrivastava/gatsby-starter-prologue/): When I first trying to migrate this site from Jekyll to Gatsby JS, I don't have any experience in using Gatsby JS, React JS or Node JS based project. So, I grab this template to preparing first building blocks of this website.
- Meme_api (https://github.com/R3l3ntl3ss/Meme_Api) Random meme generator API that I used for my 404 page :D
- Also some of this great NPM stuff that I used